Simple Practices to Improve Software Development Teams

This assumes a team where we have the following roles: Product Owner, Developers, Quality Assurance and a Business Analyst. QA tests from the same spec as developers Whatever verification QA does should already have been done by developers. 95% of things that QA checks should not be undergoing a test for the first time, but developers should have already checked it. The remaining 5% are exceptions and should ultimately be reduced to 0%....

December 8, 2021